Greeley Criminal Defense AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Misdemeanors, felonies, classes, municipal, state… If you’re investigated for or charged with a crime in Greeley, there are a lot of words involved that have the power to change your entire future. One of the questions you’re looking to answer is: what can you do about it? To help you get the best outcome for your future, you need to find, hire, and cooperate with an experienced Greeley criminal defense attorney, and our team at Martin & Reed, LLC, is here for you. Schedule your free consultation now by calling (970) 573-5187 or by completing our contact form.
How Can a Greeley Criminal Defense Attorney Help You?
The right Greeley criminal defense attorney can help you in many ways, regardless of what type of charge you’re facing. It’s crucial to note that not all criminal defense firms are the same. Also, while public defenders do a noble service for our State, they’re overworked to the point that they generally have very little time to review their cases and spend time with their clients. And a budget for experts witnesses? That depends.
When possible, it is truly in your best interest to hire an experienced Greeley criminal defense attorney to take on your case as soon as possible. A criminal defense lawyer at our firm can help by:
- Representing you during any questioning or any meetings with law enforcement or the Prosecutor’s office.
- Take the proper amount of time to learn about all of the circumstances surrounding your case, including any mitigating factors.
- Communicate with law enforcement and the State on your behalf, thus relieving you of the stress of dealing with them yourself.
- Work to get the best possible outcome for your charge. We recognize the best possible outcome is “not guilty” or to have your charges dismissed. Yet, sometimes, that just doesn’t happen. We’re here to help you get the best treatment possible.
- Ensure that your rights are not violated, and if they are, we’re here to make it right.
What Are the Goals of A Greeley Criminal Defense Lawyer?
The right criminal defense lawyer has other goals, too. Here at Martin & Reed, LLC, we’re not just concerned with your criminal charges. While working to provide the best possible treatment and outcome during this time is a short-term goal, it’s not our only motivation when we talk with you about your case.
We’re also motivated by a long-term goal: your future. Your future depends on what happens with your current charges. However, if you have prior charges or if you are charged in the future, those can affect your future, too. So, working with a skilled Greeley criminal defense attorney as soon as possible is crucial to your future. Criminal convictions can make it more difficult for you to find a good job or find appropriate housing. You can also lose valuable rights, such as your right to own a firearm.
Get a Free Consultation from a Greeley Criminal Defense Attorney
Your future is in your hands. You may have made a mistake, but the Greeley criminal defense lawyers at Martin & Reed, LLC, are here to help you make the most of your future. Schedule your free consultation now by calling (970) 573-5187 or by completing our contact form.