Guiding You Through The Family Law Process
Our philosophy is simple at Martin & Reed, LLC: We exist to help people through the maze of legal hurdles that comes along with family law cases so that they can go on with the lives they want to live.
We strive to always do this with a positive attitude. We want you to be confident that there are better times ahead, and we pave the way by focusing on your goals and making certain that you have a voice and your needs are not only heard but met.
We Handle All Family Law Cases
Our lawyers assist clients with all types of family law needs, including:
- Divorce and legal separation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support, including modification and enforcement
- Spousal maintenance and alimony
- Orders of protection
- Grandparents’ rights
- Prenuptial agreements
No matter what challenges your case involves, you can benefit from our experience. We are particularly focused on cases that present unique and complex issues. We are skilled in the areas of property division, locating assets and separating what is marital property from what is nonmarital. We are also adept at high net worth divorce, in which key areas of value, such as real estate, the ownership of a business or valuable collections, are involved.
A Recipe For Successful Family Law
Likewise, in our family law practice, our attorneys aim for excellence in these goals:
- Listen to clients, and be certain we know what they want.
- Be accessible and approachable. Answer phone calls. Explain strategy.
- Be smart, not loud. The lawyer with the best strategy wins, not the one with the biggest mouth.
- Keep the best interests of the children as our top priority.
- Keep costs down. People’s futures are at stake
- Focus on the long term. The divorce proceedings will only last a few months – our focus is on the future of you and your family.
We strive for resolutions through negotiation. However, the reality is that sometimes negotiation is not possible because of the opponent’s unwillingness to cooperate. In these cases, we are always fully prepared to take the next step: taking an aggressive stance at trial. We know that the outcome of your case sets the stage for your future, and we will fight to make it a positive one.
Learn About Your Options
Are you considering divorce or has your spouse already initiated one? Do you need help with any other family law matter? We are here to help. Schedule a free consultation with our attorneys by calling 970-573-7749 for our Greeley office or email us.