Dedicated To Protecting Your Rights
At Martin & Reed, LLC, we take your case as seriously as you do. To be convicted of any crime can negatively affect your life. In many cases, convicted persons must pay with their freedom. We understand this and will do everything we can to help you avoid conviction. We work tirelessly on your behalf, fighting for you at every stage of your criminal case.
Are You Under Investigation? Have You Been Charged?
As soon as the police make contact with you, you should make contact with a lawyer. People who are merely under investigation often make the mistake of talking to the police and providing information that can be twisted and used against them. Police will act like they are on your side. They will act like they are just trying to clear your name. That is not what they are doing. They are looking for any way possible to charge you and convict you.
Whether you are under investigation or you have been charged, we will take immediate action to protect your rights. You will have the confidence that comes with knowing that you have an experienced criminal law attorney on your side.
We have handled thousands of criminal defense cases in Greeley and throughout Colorado. We defend against all misdemeanor and felony charges, including:
- DUI/DWAI offenses involving juveniles and adults
- Traffic offenses, including speeding, driving under suspension and reckless driving
- Drug offenses, including drug possession
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and child pornography possession
- Assault, including first-degree and second-degree assault
- Domestic violence, including harassment, stalking and assault
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement and Ponzi schemes
- Theft and property crimes, including shoplifting
- Weapons offenses
In addition to defending adults, we can provide juvenile defense representation. We also attend bond hearings and can defend against probation violations.
Our Goals When Representing You
We believe that people accused of a crime are entitled to the highest standards of performance. In our criminal defense work we are committed to these goals:
- Know the law. Knowing the law well is an invaluable courtroom advantage.
- Be effective investigators, skilled at analyzing and interpreting evidence.
- Be persistent negotiators, leaving no stone unturned in making sure you get the best possible outcome.
- Be second-to-none as courtroom lawyers. We are experienced trial lawyers.
- Be affordable by eliminating nonessential work and focusing on positive results.
- Protecting your constitutional rights as if they were our own, because they are.
We Never Give Up On Your Case
Not every case goes to trial, but prosecutors know that we are not afraid of trial. This gives us leverage in negotiation that has led to many favorable plea agreements. We know there is always something that can be done to make a weak case stronger. We have the knowledge, the skill and the energy to fight for your rights.
If you are being investigated for a crime or have been charged, call us right away. For your free consultation, send us an email .