Greeley Sex Crime Defense AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
When being faced with being charged with a sex crime in Greeley, remember that you have the right to remain silent. The police and investigators that contact you will ask you questions, trying to make you feel secure in talking to them. But they will use the information that you provide against you in a court of law. What if the criminal charges you’re facing are untrue or exaggerated? We highly recommend working with a Greeley sex crime defense lawyer from Martin & Reed, LLC, to protect your rights, reputation, and your future.
If you’re in or around the Greeley, Colorado area, schedule your free consultation with a sex crime attorney from Martin & Reed, LLC by calling (970) 573-5187 or completing our contact form. You can count on the Greeley criminal defense attorneys from our law firm to help ensure that your rights are protected.
What Sex Crimes Can We Help You With in Greeley?
A Greeley sex crime lawyer at Martin & Reed, LLC, can help fight for you even the most daunting of charges. We have defended clients in Greeley for sex crime charges such as:
- Sexual assault: This applies to crimes involving offensive or unwanted sexual contact.
- Unlawful sexual contact: This is any unwanted sexual contact that does not include penetration.
- Indecent exposure: These are charges stemming from knowingly and willfully exposing your genitals and causing or trying to cause alarm to another party.
- Public indecency: These charges can include sex in public areas, but does NOT include breastfeeding in public.
- Prostitution: This includes the following practices:
- Prostitution, the act of selling sexual favors for money,
- Patronizing, the act of paying for sex
- Pimping, the third-party solicitation of sex for money
- Online luring and solicitation of a minor: This is actively and knowingly communicating with a minor online with the intent of sexual contact. Including describing in explicit detail sexual acts or other sexual conduct with a child under the age of 17.
- Child pornography: This is the production, possession, and distribution of pornographic material of minor children, including sexting with a minor.
- Sexual assault on a minor: The legal age of consent in Colorado is 17 years of age. However, the age of the other party will be the deciding factor to see if statutory rape charges are going to be filed.
Sex crimes in Greeley can have serious consequences for you and change your life as you know it. If you’re in Greeley or its surrounding areas and are fighting sex crime charges, don’t wait to discuss your case with a sex crime defense attorney from Martin & Reed, LLC. You can count on our Greeley criminal defense team to be nonjudgmental and to build you a solid defense strategy for your case.
How Does Martin & Reed, LLC, Fight for Their Greeley Clients?
The criminal defense attorneys at Martin & Reed, LLC, are led by a former public defender. This experience gives us an inside look at how the prosecution works, allowing us to build the strongest strategy for you. Our attorneys know that these cases can impact your life in ways that you may not expect, and we will fight to mitigate that impact to the best of our abilities.
We get started during our initial consultation. We ask that you bring any evidence, including any paperwork that you may have received from the investigators or court. A Greeley sex crime lawyer from our law firm will use this information to learn about your case while also getting to know you. Our goal is to make you comfortable while also building a winning strategy.
Your Greeley sex crime attorney from Martin & Reed, LLC, will work tirelessly on your case, fighting as hard as we can. We are not afraid to go to trial, and prosecutors know that. This gives us the leverage that we need to get you the best possible outcome available.
Contact Martin & Reed, LLC, Today to Speak to a Greeley Sex Crime Defense Lawyer!
Don’t wait! As soon as the police make contact with you, it is crucial to begin working with a skilled Greeley sex crime attorney, and the criminal defense team at Martin & Reed, LLC, is here for you. Your sex crime defense lawyer will start fighting for you to ensure that your rights are protected. Schedule a free consultation today by calling (970) 573-5187 or completing our contact form.