How Do I Choose A DUI Attorney In Fort Collins?
At Bradley D. Martin Law, LLC, we understand that choosing a lawyer to help you fight a DUI may not be an easy decision. When you entrust someone with your representation, you are putting your future in his or her hands.
Who Is The Best DUI Attorney
This may be one of your first questions upon learning that you are being accused of DUI, but there is no one correct answer. Because every client is unique, everyone has his or her own needs and expectations for a defense lawyer.
There are many factors to consider when vetting a DUI lawyer, including his or her:
- Rates and fee arrangements — A DUI can have lasting implications, so choosing an attorney based solely on his or her rates may not be a wise choice. At the same time, spending a great deal of money does not always guarantee the best result. It is important to consider other factors when choosing an attorney.
- Experience — Often, it is wise to work with an attorney who has handled cases similar to yours.
- Personality — No matter how pristine an attorney’s credentials, he or she may not be a good fit for you. Consider how you connect with the attorney on a personal and professional level.
- Referrals — Ask friends or family if they know a good attorney, or contact a local bar association for assistance.
- Willingness to work with you — Of course your attorney needs to accept you as a client, but he or she should also be prepared to fight for you. If your case is a good candidate for trial, it can help to have a lawyer with trial experience.
Contact Our Experienced DUI Lawyer
Attorney Bradley D. Martin has years of experience as a defense attorney, during which he has defended hundreds of people against charges of drunk driving in Colorado. To learn more about our firm and our record of success in DUI defense, please contact us at 970-573-7749 for our Greeley office to arrange a free initial consultation.